• Northwest Multigun Challenge
  • JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun
  • AR15.com-Rockcastle Pro Am 3-Gun Championship
  • Ozark 3-Gun Championship
  • FNH USA 3-Gun Championship
  • Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge
  • Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun
  • 3GN International Multigun, Presented by Rockcastle Shooting Center

It's good to see that all of the 2012 matches are back on the list plus several new ones. I like the TO only Semi Pro.

Good to see the USPSA nats back on the list, especially after bitching about... Now I just need to convince the wife that she wants to go to Vegas again :)

This is awesomely news. The problem is deciding which matches I can make time for, but what a list. If you live in the middle of the country, like I do, this could be a crazy year.

I better start stockpiling ammo now. Can we get a cumulative round count for all 15?

This is awesomely news. The problem is deciding which matches I can make time for, but what a list. If you live in the middle of the country, like I do, this could be a crazy year.

I better start stockpiling ammo now. Can we get a cumulative round count for all 15?

Figure 100 of each, and 10 slugs for each match, then double that to be safe. Soooo 3000 of each and 300 slugs :)

It's good to see that all of the 2012 matches are back on the list plus several new ones. I like the TO only Semi Pro.

Good to see the USPSA nats back on the list, especially after bitching about... Now I just need to convince the wife that she wants to go to Vegas again :)

I'm thinking about taking the Family. Let's chat, the girls/kids can hang out while we shoot :)

Figure 100 of each, and 10 slugs for each match, then double that to be safe. Soooo 3000 of each and 300 slugs :)

That's about 2 stages at the Ironman if you are planning on it. :D