Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Used G17, G23, G22 Mags for $12.95 at AIM

ranger

AIM Surplus is selling used Glock 17, Glock 22, and Glock 23 mags for $12.95 each. I ordered 10 used G17 mags and they arrived today - if they are used, I cannot tell. They are marked LE and are not GEN4 but they will serve me well in my Gen 2 G17 and Gen 3 G34.

Another 10 G17 mags on the way. You're killing me...but thanks for the heads-up. Can't pass up that sort of pricing...especially this close to Obama's possible re-election.

I'd love to find pricing like that on G21 or 10-round G30 mags...used would be fine.

Another 10 G17 mags on the way. You're killing me...but thanks for the heads-up. Can't pass up that sort of pricing...especially this close to Obama's possible re-election.

I'd love to find pricing like that on G21 or 10-round G30 mags...used would be fine.

Send AIM a note - they had used G21 mags before and may have a couple laying around.

Send AIM a note - they had used G21 mags before and may have a couple laying around.

Tried that. I haven't heard back.

My box of mags arrived today. Interesting mix of 9mm3 and 9mm4 followers. The 9mm4 ones are clearly at least lightly used. The mags with the 9mm3 followers, if I was told they were new-old-stock, I'd believe it. All are LE/Restricted mags, I assume made during the 94-04 AWB. They stopped marking them with that after the sunset, no?