Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sight options for x5 tactical

IceCold4x4

So I love my new x5 tactical, but I'm used to the combat style sights on my old 226. Right before i bought the x5 i experimented with paining the entire front sight blade neon green, and the small dash in the rear the same. Made for getting a sight picture much quicker. The new gun has the Sig nite sights and currently i don't think I'm a fan. Takes too long to get a sight picture. I'm thinking of going to the Dawson fiber optic front sight and the rear. Was curious if i could just pull the sights from my old Sig and drop them in this one? Any other options out there that i should look into or should i stick with these and learn to pick them up faster. Main use is ipsc and idpa.

I put some bright red reflective tape over the front sight post and like it much better if that helps.

Sent from my Thrive using tapatalk2

If you call Dawson they will figure out which sight you need. Is the gun shooting where you want it to now? If not tell them how high or low it is shooting and the height of your current sight. They will calculate what you need to move the POI to where you want it.