Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC test

willthesaint

Hi guys

I'm new to this sport of IPSC , so far I've been to 3 comps ungraded but my points put me in B grade.

Since the 3 comps I've entered we're not a graded match how can I get to find out what grade I will end up in when I eventually do get graded.

I have heard that there is a course my club can set up and grade me by this but no one knows how it is set up.

Does anyone know of this system.

Cheers

Hi guys

I'm new to this sport of IPSC , so far I've been to 3 comps ungraded but my points put me in B grade.

Since the 3 comps I've entered we're not a graded match how can I get to find out what grade I will end up in when I eventually do get graded.

I have heard that there is a course my club can set up and grade me by this but no one knows how it is set up.

Does anyone know of this system.

Cheers

Where are you at? IPSC is different than USPSA and they have different classification systems. Just want to make sure you get the right info.

Australia dosnt have the ICS system as far as i know

i got graded bye doing a classifier stage basically 3 COF'S 3 paper 2 poppers in different orders.

generally these will grade you higher then you are coz there quite easy

our club GM shot it and to get GM grade you need like 18 HF or so he shot 26 lol

i used a diferent gun and ended shooting a C grade score when i was around low B high C

when i shot the last LV 3 match i got regraded to B because there was enough GM and M grade shooters

which is about where i was finishing.

if you want an estimate of what your shooting at just look at where you are finishing compared to other shooters grades