Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Walking Dead Multi Gun 2012 Dallas, TX.

Random prize table or order of finish?

Hey there!

Order of FINISH!

Its only fair if you ask me! Without spilling to many of the beans...YOU WILL BE STUNNED BY SEVERAL OF OUR PRIZES!

With the assistance of our ever growing list of sponsors, our objective is to have prizes on the table for every level of shooter. If any of you have sponsors, own a company, or know of anyone who would like to get involved in sponsorship please p.m. me with an e-mail address. Love to give back to our shooters!

Live Demos and Random give always as well...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the deal. We walked the stages again today and revisited the topic of the NOD (NV) shoot.

Long story short there is no way to do it safely without a vetting process. We know that many of you could safely compete in a NODs match but we much consider the shooter at the lowest level of training and consider the safety concerns that he would bring to the shoot. We have designed some very challenging courses without adding the N.V. factor to it. Your safety is our #1 concern! Thank you for understanding.

We have decided to run the overnight shoot as planned on Saturday night (10-27). Shooters will have the option of running Tac optics or Tac Irons. AR-15, AR-10 or AK for rifles and a semi-auto pistol(9mm min.). No lasers allowed. THIS IS A NIGHT SHOOT GUYS. It will be VERY dark! You will need weapon mounted, hand held and or head mounted lights so plan your kit accordingly. We will post the full set of rules next week when we open the registration. (standard multi gun rules)

We will see each of you soon.

Stay safe!

Hey brother. We would be happy to have an open division if there is enough interest. Our concern is that this is a dark match. If shooters have holsters for open guns that will accept weapon mounted lights then that is a possibility.

Again, we are open to it.

I'm thinking something like a suppressed Glock or M&P with a red dot more than a full blown race gun. If I decide to go that direction I'll get you the details of my setup to make sure you're OK with it.

Thanks

I have yet to see a timer that will not be recorded if the RO is on the ball...Just saying.

I too would love to shoot open as I did during the Crimson Trace Midnight Match...Just shoot what you brought. Not sure why we need divisions anyhow during a night shoot. We do get to use our lasers with lights right? With lasers you can get more sponsors too!

If possible please tell us a date for registration. Us out of town folks need to plan travel and hotels...only after we have confirmed slots of course.

Sincerely,

Scott

Hey Scott. We will open registration this Thursday. I will announce it here before we open it.

We will have tac optic and tac iron divisions. If there is enough interest we will create an open division. As of now there will be no lasers allowed, only weapon mounted lights.

All handguns will need to have the ability to be holstered with weapon mounted lights or a hand held light would need to be utilized.

Jeff,

Got it...Scope tactical/optics it is! Now for my world wind trip I will need to carry Scope tactical gear too! Oh boy, can't wait!

Now I have to watch this thread to make sure I get my entry in time :)

See you on the range,

Busyhawk

HEADS UP!

www.walkingdeadmultigun.com

REGISTRATION FOR THE WALKING DEAD MULTI GUN WILL BE LIVE AT 7:00 AM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME TOMORROW (Thursday)!

The site is up up still but still being adjusted! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER UNTIL 7:00 AM Guys

Double check your name, e-mail and cell number in the registration fields before you submit your info.

Upon registering you will receive an emailed receipt. You will then receive another email from us later that day with required information for the match.

We need your response to the second E-mail asap! (division, shirt size, squading, hotel needs etc.)

We look forward to shooting with and getting to know each of you!

We added even MORE sponsors today! The prize table IS SICK!

SPREAD THE WORD! :cheers:

Edited by Lone Star Shooter