Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Walking Dead Multi Gun 2012 Dallas, TX.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a rain or shine match! Short of lightning or a flood we will run it as planned. I would bring rain gear just in case. Other than that a light sweat shirt SHOULD be the heaviest gear you would need. It could be anywhere between 30-80 at night here this time of year. No way to tell. Prepare for any variable and you will be all set.

For those of us not from the Dallas area, what's the normal weather for late October?

Long sleeves, short sleeves, rain gear?

Rain is always a possibility. At night you should be fine in just a long sleeve shirt and pants but might bring a light jacket. It would be a freak of nature for you to need arctic gear and other than rain it is difficult to be nicer in North Texas than in late October.

I'm still pushing for Halloween costumes! Any takers?

$50 if you show up as Bieber and let us shoot paintballs at you.

Lol.... I'm thinking killer clown. A clown running around shooting things would make for a hilarious video

Since I am a new shooter to this zombie stuff, is there a way to look at the stages the day or night before or are these blind stages?

Right now I am just a scared human but want to kill and get in on the action:). After watching last nights debate i am really scared...there might be a zombie in the White House now! Is there any limit on the length of blade for my sword...I mean knife that I carry?...I might be looking for a Sherpa to carry all the ammo.

Zombie Killer wannabe,

Busyhawk

Edited by busyhawk

No dumb questions bud!

"Might be a zombie in the white house"? LOL He has been there for the past four years! :eatdrink:

No! No slings needed. Dump Barrels at each stage.

You can get there as early as 3 p.m. the day of to walk the stages and look around. Only one blind stage. No walk through on stage #4.

BRING RAIN GEAR! Extra: batteries for each light, extra lights, extra ammo (250 of each no steel core, tracer or incendiary) socks and boots. Just thinking out loud. No visible lasers, no N.V. no suppressors. no pistol caliber carbines as rifles!

See each of you soon!

We worked out the bugs on the stages last night. That's what the R/O shoot is all about. BBQ, gun related clothing and lots of prizes ready to roll this evening!

See you soon. Mention that you saw this and we will give you a free LONE STAR logo shirt when you buy a sheepdog shirt at the match (while supplies last)