Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free Fire Zone

lndshrk

Local match, I had a brain fart and forgot to move from shooting box into free fire zone and engaged two targets each with two shots each, one procedural or four, as shooting position did not make shots any easier?

These are always tough to call without actually seeing them, but...... if there truly was no advantage gained, and you simply did not follow the stage procedure, then I would have given one Procedural. OTOH, if I felt that there was an advantage, or one Procedural per shot fired was spelled out in the stage description, then I would have had to give one per shot.... ;)

Bad course design strikes again.  Start positions should always be inside the freefire zone.....

Nik, not sure I agree. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with starting outside the shooting area, and having to step in before firing the first shot..... :huh:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with starting outside the shooting area, and having to step in before firing the first shot.....  :huh:

Unless you can see the targets and cannot engage them...this totally defeats the "freestyle" thing... :unsure: