Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Mississippi

bcc870

Would just like to introduce myself. Shot my first IDPA match back in July. I've shot 2 matches and a classifier so far. Qualified as a marksman. Suprised me thats for sure. I'm also relatively new to pistols. Been shooting rifles and shotguns most of my life.

Colin Cork

HOWDY bcc - MS is a great place to live for the shooting sports. If you are near Jackson check out Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club in Bryam. They have a match just about every weekend and a great group of people to shoot with. Also, this forum is the best thing I ever found. Lots of helpful people here and very friendly to new people in the shooting community. :cheers:

Hi guys. I've been to the IDPA club outside Tupelo a few times. I've also heard great things about Magnolia in Byram as well. Been wanting to check it out sometime soon. I'm also glad I came across this forum. I think I have learned more in the past few days just reading than I have trying to learn on my own.

Welcome from Brandon Mississippi.

As others have said, come out to the club in Byram. This Saturday we will be shooting our "Clash of Metal". Its like drag racing with pistols.

Its a great even to come out and try, as there is no movement and very little reloading.

Check out MSgunowners.com for more info.

Also if you are close to Starkville, we have a student ran club sport called Mississippi State Shooting Sports. We usually have a non sactioned USPSA style competition once a week (satursday) at the Starkville Gun Club. It gives us some great practice time and is way to introduce some new people to the sport. If you would be interested in coming to a "match" sometime shoot me a pm.

• 3 weeks later...