Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

replacement slide for witness gold team cup

michael1one

I had some work done on the slide for my witness gold team cup and it turned out to be a mess. It would seem easier to buy a replacement slide. EAA says that don't sell the slide but i should just buy a standard full frame slide and have it worked on. When i asked what the difference between their standard full-size slide and their longslide version with super sight, she didn't know the answer. Any ideas? Or anyone interested in selling their slide? my slide is 7 1/4" long. thanks,

I called EAA a month ago looking to get a complete gold team top end to put on my limited frame they told me it was $ 568.00 shipped to my door. It took me 4 phone calls to get through to them to answere. If you dicided to get the whole top end you would have a spare parts. Not sure if this helps but its all I got. Good luck.

This is the WORST company I have dealt with regarding ordering replacement parts in the finish you have on your gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to pay them a personal visit at the next Shot Show and give them a piece of my mind! There is no excuse for this. Any other company I can order the identical replacement part in that finish without any problem.