Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm not ready!

Rich Bagoly

I have 3 gun class with a Grandmaster this weekend.

I have been putting off getting the rifle and shotgun out.  When the weather has been good, I had other things to do.

Now I have no time to work with them.  My one pair of glasses is fractured, and at last Saturdays match, my pistol broke real good.

I'll be happy if I have 3 guns that work, ammo to feed them, and can see the targets.

Last night, exactly one week before my truck should be packed to head to the 3 gun nationals, I knocked my Limited rifle out of the safe, onto its globe front sight. The sight riser collapsed down the sight base, scuffing the globe and denting it such that the muzzle end threads are useless. This, after finally getting it zeroed on a 200 yard range and having it perfectly dialed in.

Rich,

That's a lot of ammo.  Sounds like a fun class.

It reminds me...I don't have any Blazer on the shelf.  I usually like to have a case of Blazer handy just to be on the safe side (I tend to break things...like presses).

The class was great.  It was absolutely worth all the trouble.

Photo of instructor demonstrating a drill.

It was almost too much fun.  This is the third class I have taken from this teacher.  I would enjoy taking the same class again, even if I had nothing new to learn(ha!)

(Edited by Rich Bagoly at 8:18 pm on April 29, 2002)

I don't get it Rich - why the secrecy with the name of the instructor?  They usually expect you to blast their name around, that's how their classes fill up!

So spill it - I'm looking into coordinating a 3 Gun class here in Nor Cal and would really like to know!