Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle USPSA Monthly club match - July 28

It's that time again, and it looks like it will be a good one!

Minimum round count is 148, 24 of which will be on steel. The classifier is 06-10 Speedy Steel VII.

Registration begins at 9am Central, and shooting starts between 10-10:30 depending on attendance. The resturant in the lodge is open for breakfast and dinner, so it's a good spot to prep for the match or have a cold one after!

Rockcastle website with directions

Hope to see you there.

Edited by Anopsis

Results are posted!

Looks like we had 59 shooters, with 15 of those being either new to the sport or new to shooting Rockcastle with us.

I hope everyone enjoyed the match. I wasn't able to be there, as I was down & out with a back injury. Bummer.

July Match Results

I know several of you like seeing combined results, so I'll post those here as an attachment shortly.

Thanks!

hmmmm I think I need to talk to the Section Coordinator and see if we can't get Mr. McGowan a bump to where he needs to be.....where is that guys phone number.....

Nice Job Todd, dude your crushing it!

Thanks Chad for getting Scores done so quickly! It really helps us nit pickers.....ummm I mean oh hell <_<

Edited by steel1212

Thanks for the kind words Corey. I am getting close to the M card, so maybe no phone calls are needed lol. Looks like you also came out all right even with the jam.

Thanks to Sue and everyone who made this match happen.

Edited by TMcGowan

hmmmm I think I need to talk to the Section Coordinator and see if we can't get Mr. McGowan a bump to where he needs to be.....where is that guys phone number.....

Thanks Chad for getting Scores done so quickly! It really helps us nit pickers.....ummm I mean oh hell <_<

Tell me about it......going forward I will have to quit using practice brass at these matches and make sure the gun is sighted in. It is getting to the point these past couple of matches that if I screw up any........Todd flies by me!!! :-)

And hurry up to Master. :-)

Tell me about it......going forward I will have to quit using practice brass at these matches and make sure the gun is sighted in. It is getting to the point these past couple of matches that if I screw up any........Todd flies by me!!! :-)

And hurry up to Master. :-)

Practice brass......what is that lol.