Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hospitals

KentG

Well I'm stuck getting ready to have my gall bladder out later today. Spent last night playing tag with some IV pain med that starts with a D but don't recall in more ways than one and may end up having to be shipped to Indy later tonight for an additional procedure. It's not life threatening but still not fun.

The part I hate is this is requiring me to burn my company PTO and end up having to cancel the RockCastle ProAm. Crap.

Well I'm stuck getting ready to have my gall bladder out later today. Spent last night playing tag with some IV pain med that starts with a D but don't recall in more ways than one and may end up having to be shipped to Indy later tonight for an additional procedure. It's not life threatening but still not fun.

The part I hate is this is requiring me to burn my company PTO and end up having to cancel the RockCastle ProAm. Crap.

hang in there.. hope all ends positive for you.

Surgery is done. Feel like poop

Had this sugery done a few years back. Hang in there, things will slowly get better. I can now eat all the things that used to bother me. Not in excess, but still loads better than before. That was some serious pain that thing. The surgery and recovery, though a bummer, still paled in comparison to that gall bladder pain.

Take care,

JZ