Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate confusing instructions....

Merlin Orr

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

I know what you mean... I went to a local restaurant for lunch last week. Washed up in the men's room. The directions on the paper towel dispenser said "Pull down, tear up". Someone must have heard the noise - the manager threw me out when he saw the victim on the floor in pieces.

The fact that I was simply following directions didn't seem to matter. :huh:

Went into a public bathroom. There was one other person using the facilities. After washing hands the machine said hold hands under the hot air funnel. Hands are dry but now I can't get that other guy to let go. :surprise: Next time I wash in the Ladies room. :D

Edited by Youngeyes

Disarming the typical movie explosive device, "Cut the red wire (pause here as our hero follows the instructions) But first...." followed by running and an extremely large explosion.

Edited by Jim Norman

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

If anyone else was telling that story, I would not believe it, but...... being it was you..... :devil: