Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regionals Sept. 15 2012

I wish to thank Latech15 for the beat down at the match. And then for the kicking he put on me while I was down, after the match. I hope he feels good about whipping an old man with rhuemetism. :bow: It was all in good fun...But (inset Terminator voice) I'LL BE BACH!!! (Terminator Voie off) Great fun and many thanks to Danny and crew for stepping up and giving us a great time. :cheers: later rdd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could say that I felt bad about delivering the smack down upon an old man with rhuemetism, but I don't. LOL

In reviewing my videos, I verified what I thought was taking place at the match. For the first three stages, I was shooting USPSA style, fast and moderately accurate. I didn't start doing well until I dialed up the accuracy a bit. Oh, Well, it was a great time and I hope to see you guys back next year.

Don't think he really cares about old people Bubber, he took the wisdom of the ages that I gave him and stabbed me in the back with it! He takes great pleasure in keeping his foot on my throat at every match we go to.....one day he will be old, one day!

We would like to say thanks to Danny, and the rest of the behind the scenes people for a fun to shoot match with great stages. I did not once think me shooting a six gun put me at an advantage vs the eight shooters at any time. Danny JOB WELL DONE !!!!!!

Congrats to Jess for hiz Hi Overall !!!!!!!

Great seeing everyone and see most of you again in November at the MCC !!!!!

A special thanks to Bubber. He donated his prize table winnings to the MCC and LeBohneur !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one day I'll(Hop) remember ICORE isn't USPSA and shoot the points instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See some of you in a few weeks @ the TN sectional then the MCC

We had a great time shooting with squad 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hop and Mrs Hop