Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regionals Sept. 15 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cash and plaques then a drawing on some prizes we really want everyone to have a chance to take something nice home. I do like the idea about a charity match SAMs got a great match going. I enjoy shooting up there and just shoot and have fun.

Hey guys and gals.

Thanks for the plug for my match.

Please let's plug it on it's own thread though.

The ICORE Southern Regionals will be held again at the Best range I know of in Mississippi, with some of the Best guys and gals I've ever known and shot with Hosting it. Please attend. I know Danny and crew with help from one of the best Match Directors I know (John Heiter) working with them will be not a good match but a GREAT MATCH !!!!!

I hope to be in of attendance myself if work will let me get away. I will be sending them an entry for the Memphis Charity Challenge as a Prize table donation so go on down to Byram Mississippi and have a blast with them.

Danny are you guys gonna recognize top 6 gun ?

Sam/Hopalong

• 3 weeks later...

I have secured a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Byram. You can use the link below to book your reservation, or you can call the hotel

direct at 601.346.8118 and ask for the MRA block. The hotel infomation is:

Holiday Inn Express - Byram

5569 I 55 South Frontage Road

Byram, MS 39272

http://www.hiexpress...9801505&GPC=MRA

I have received several entry forms and I will be contacting you to confirm that I have received them.

Thank you and see you September 15th.

• 2 weeks later...

September 15th is right around the corner - so please get your applications in as soon as possible.

Thanks and looking forward to everyone having a great time - let me know if I can do anything to help.

What is the word on this match? Have there been many entries? I am hoping there is a better turnout than last year. I just hate to see that there is so little interest in the revolver side of the sport. Regardless, I'm planning to be there so I do need to get off my ass and get my entry form in a.s.a.p.