Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MKA 1919 High Cap Magazines

Popacap

Where is Firebird with the new springs for the MKA 1919 high cap magazines? Are they shipping them yet? Anybody have an update on this?

Thanks!

If Jim could snap his fingers and make them appear, he would. However, when dealing with companies that specialize in such things as springs, one must wait their turn.

Where is Firebird with the new springs for the MKA 1919 high cap magazines? Are they shipping them yet? Anybody have an update on this?

Thanks!

If Jim could snap his fingers and make them appear, he would. However, when dealing with companies that specialize in such things as springs, one must wait their turn.

Got it! Didn't know if there was a window of time, when they were expected?

Thanks!

Some of us aren't having any problems with Jim's mags, as is.... have you tried yours?

Thanks!

Some of us aren't having any problems with Jim's mags, as is.... have you tried yours?

I hadn't bought any of them, because I heard the guns were out running the magazines (springs), hence why I was inquiring about them. When he gets the new springs for the mags, I want to buy some!

I hadn't bought any of them, because I heard the guns were out running the magazines (springs), hence why I was inquiring about them. When he gets the new springs for the mags, I want to buy some!

the only ones that are over running the mags are the guys that bought the new gas system (designed to shoot light loads) but still shoot hot 1250-1350 FPS loads...go figure

the only ones that are over running the mags are the guys that bought the new gas system (designed to shoot light loads) but still shoot hot 1250-1350 FPS loads...go figure

That would include me. I talked to Nanci a few days ago and she said they are waiting on more of the Akdal short factory mags. Thats the hold up. I think they have the springs but Im waiting on two more mags so she is holding up sending my extra springs for my other gen 2 mags along with mag couplers. IF you call she may be able to just ship springs but you would need to check with her. My Gen 2 mags run 100% with bulk pack and Brenekke slugs but I want to be able to shoot 4 shot heavy loads for the far steel and the star maybe.