Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 21" FO Front Sight Suggestion

tagacali

What do you guys usually run it with for your 3gun? I wanted to upgrade the stock FO to a bigger and probably taller? Please include size or or links. I will be using it for Open Division with my XRAIL. Thank you in advance any suggestions.

Edited by tagacali

I changed the front sight on my Salient M2 to a Hi Viz Tri comp FO sight. I like to use the point of the triangle for precision slugs shots. I have easily hit steel at 125 yards with one shot so it works for me.

What do you guys usually run it with for your 3gun? I wanted to upgrade the stock FO to a bigger and probably taller? Please include size or or links. I will be using it for Open Division with my XRAIL. Thank you in advance any suggestions.

Running open with my Benelli's, I used a Hi-Viz and a speed bead. Usually only turned the fast-fire on if the stage had slug targets.

I have since switched everything over to the VersaMax, it's a bit heavier, but is able to run a lot lighter loads with the XRail.

I changed the front sight on my Salient M2 to a Hi Viz Tri comp FO sight. I like to use the point of the triangle for precision slugs shots. I have easily hit steel at 125 yards with one shot so it works for me.

Easily??

You stud!