Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ar lube

I ran it on my glock 35 through the Dbl Tap pistol match. I think it worked very well & seemed to hold up to the heat. I treated gun & mags. I had zero failures.

Will be trying it on my AR probably tomorrow. Interesting stuff, for sure.

MLM

I used a hair blow dryer to heat the metal, seemed to work well. Between first & second days of the match, I did a "wipe down" & freshen up with the froglube. It seemed to me the parts wiped clean pretty easily but that was after maybe 200rds or so. Haven't pulled it down now that match is over & checked it out yet.

Let me know what you think when you give it a try.

MLM

I've been using it a few months now, and it makes cleaning my dedicated .22 AR upper easier. Gunk wipes right off of the bolt. I used a heat gun for the first couple applications.

I have had issues before in South TX with guns getting absolutely caked with dust, and I thought the paste would help alleviate that.

So far it has worked really well. One of my buddies even ate some last hunting trip... he said it tastes waxy. It is kinda weird having a gun that smells like mint, too.

I've been using it a few months now, and it makes cleaning my dedicated .22 AR upper easier. Gunk wipes right off of the bolt. I used a heat gun for the first couple applications.

I have had issues before in South TX with guns getting absolutely caked with dust, and I thought the paste would help alleviate that.

So far it has worked really well. One of my buddies even ate some last hunting trip... he said it tastes waxy. It is kinda weird having a gun that smells like mint, too.

I use froglube on all my stuff now. works great and easy clean up. been using it for 3 months and no sign of abnormal wear..