Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger Rimfire dot scope.

I have 2 Ruger 10/22 rifles with Bushnell Trophy Red/Green 1x28mm scopes that work very well. They are around $90.00 and include the Weaver rings that will work on the 10/22 scope mount. There may be better quality or higher priced options, but the Trophy models are just what I needed for plinking and small animal control.

I have 2 Ruger 10/22 rifles with Bushnell Trophy Red/Green 1x28mm scopes that work very well. They are around $90.00 and include the Weaver rings that will work on the 10/22 scope mount. There may be better quality or higher priced options, but the Trophy models are just what I needed for plinking and small animal control.

Ditto

Mark K

While I use mainly C-Mores on everything, surprisingly I use TruGlo dual Red/Green reflex and tube type sights on both rifles I use for Ruger Rimfire.

The reflex 4 reticle one stays on my S&W AR15-22 90% of the time. The green has been plenty bright enough, even during high noon at the Founder's Ranch. The tube one with the red/green 3 MOA dot is the one I use on my Rem 597. Even the 3 MOA dot is a solid round image with sharp edges, easy to use. The reticles on the reflex one are very sharp projected ones. Each is about $60 and don't need rings of course.