Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Things I hate, and shot

jhgtyre

tickle me elmo was the last thing that has stranegly dissapeared from my house, it woke me up for 4 nights straight going off at random times, I couldnt take it anymore, it got a nice woopin by the 870.

Had a good friend discover a case of dynamite in a old shack in the deserts of central New Mexico many years ago. He and a buddy decided to shoot the shack with their rifles. After dumping a bunch of rounds into said shack with no results they moved in closer. The first shot at about 35 yards lit off the dynamite. After they picked themselves up off the mesa floor and finished picking splinters out of themselves they went home and made up stories as to why both of them couldn't hear a thing for about two days.:roflol:

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the eighties, these "painter's caps" were popular. My buddy had one with a British flag on it. We all hated it but him. (Nothing against British, it was just an ugly hat. And he wasn't British.) He wore it camping and got it really dirty so it was even uglier. We couldn't get him to get rid of it. Several attempts to steal it and do away with it failed.

Once we were at a Boy Scout camp firing black powder rifles. The staff would let us put personal items out as targets to blow a hole in and take home as a souvenir. As casually as possible, I suggested that he put his hat down there and shoot it.

"You think I should?"

"Yeah, it'll be cool."

So he did. After it was too late for anyone to go down range, I went up and down the line and asked everyone in my Scout troop to shoot Sizemore's hat.

He cussed us, but there was very little left of that hat after it was hit 6 or 8 times with .50 cal lead balls. :cheers:

Edited by mgood