Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Semi Pro Standings Announced

I think if youre not on the list it's a sign you should go back to shooting USPSA pistol only.

How about everyone send me there name and totals and I'll start a list for the bad news bears?

I'm just letting everyone else get a false sense of security with a comfortable lead, then I'll get my scores later in the year B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is showing up under "scores" on the website. What am I doing wrong?

its not easy to find. this link will get you close at the end of it has some imcomplete scores

http://3gunnation.com/news/semi-pro_update

Thank you. I am looking for the breakdown of all the Divisions; Iron, HM, Open, etc.

That isn't even up to date as of the end of last year yet.

3GN needs Linda Chico or Sandra O doing stats.

its not easy to find. this link will get you close at the end of it has some imcomplete scores

Thank you. I am looking for the breakdown of all the Divisions; Iron, HM, Open, etc.

This +1.

I don't know why they never updated the scores from last year??? I guess it doesn't matter now. I think they should take all of the old scores off the site, but maybe have an archive area to go look up old scores.

It would be nice if the Semi Pro scores had a breakdown of the number of matches a competitor has shot and what division the points came from. It really doesn't matter, but it would be cool to know.

They got my scores straight for now (took a while, but the last fix only took a day). I have shot three matches for points so far, but I still have 3 more matches to go. It will be interesting to see if they are able to keep up with people getting new scores and dropping/adding higher scores.

Since we have a Women's and Junior category I think we should have a LE/Mil category too. Like they didn't have enough to do already. :wacko:

I don't know why they never updated the scores from last year??? I guess it doesn't matter now. I think they should take all of the old scores off the site, but maybe have an archive area to go look up old scores.

It would be nice if the Semi Pro scores had a breakdown of the number of matches a competitor has shot and what division the points came from. It really doesn't matter, but it would be cool to know.

They got my scores straight for now (took a while, but the last fix only took a day). I have shot three matches for points so far, but I still have 3 more matches to go. It will be interesting to see if they are able to keep up with people getting new scores and dropping/adding higher scores.

Since we have a Women's and Junior category I think we should have a LE/Mil category too. Like they didn't have enough to do already. :wacko:

A BIG "roger that"!!!

According to this report 3Gun will be using Rangelog for all their Match Management and Scoring.

Link Here

MEMBER NEWSLETTER – July 2012, Episode 3

IDPA and 3 Gun Nation Choose RangeLog

RangeLog Now Offers Member Services to Shooting Sports

The RangeLog team is excited to announce that the International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) and 3 Gun Nation have both selected RangeLog.com to implement their new membership and scoring management for shooting competitors.

RangeLog’s new membership management system will be used to help shooting sports, leagues and clubs, while also providing members, SO’s and match directors online tools. RangeLog recently showcased some upcoming features with the online squad assignment site for the 2012 IDPA National Championship event.

In the coming months, RangeLog will also offer scoring and match management tools for associations, clubs, leagues and individual ranges.

Cheers ....

And someone updating the web site with something other than ads... :)