Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

seekings precision lower vs surefire 60 rnd mag

Baron85

Just recieved my seekins precision lower and put it together this weekend. To my disapointment my 60 round surefire mag will not latch, the front of the magwell that looks so sweet comes down to far to let the mag seat. Just a heads up for anyone considering this lower. Not trying to bash the product, I actually love it but just letting people know before they buy.

Just recieved my seekins precision lower and put it together this weekend. To my disapointment my 60 round surefire mag will not latch, the front of the magwell that looks so sweet comes down to far to let the mag seat. Just a heads up for anyone considering this lower. Not trying to bash the product, I actually love it but just letting people know before they buy.

That may be a good thing!

Watched three 60 rounders puke at a match yesterday.

One shooter had three of them. One was reliable, two were not.

Mine sits in the safe after being back to Surefire twice.

We made some changes to make them fit our magwell when they became available. We have some that work great and some that are huge and are tight in about everything we tried them in.

If you just got it it should be of the new design that allows the surfire mags to work. Give us a call and we can help you figure it out.

Edited by Seekins

Called seekins great customer service. Was told that the surefire mags have a large tolerance so some fit some dont. They explaned what i needed to do to make it fit, try to form the front corners where it was hitting in slightly. I tried it and still a little tight but some more tweaking and it should be ready to rock. Thanks for the replies. Too sum it up THE NEW SEEKINS WORK WITH THE SUREFIRE 60.