Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock slide to frame fit improves accuracy - well done JP Enterprises

BigMoosie

Just realized I've been giving credit to JP Precision for work that was done to my G17. The credit should go to JP Enterprises, the maker of fine ARs and AR parts. For some reason when I went into change the original post's headline it wouldn't let me edit the title. Apologies for re posting with the corrected title.

Original post:

I just got my G17 back from JP Precision who offer a slide to frame fit and trigger job service for Glocks. I'm new to Glocking and was very underwhelmed by the accuracy of my G17 when I first got it.

Initially I was struggling to get 6-8 inch groups at 25 yards offhand, which compared to what I can do with my 1911s and 2011s was like a shotgun. I did a 25 cent trigger job and dropped in a Ghost Rocket connector which improved the trigger pull dramatically but not the accuracy. I sent the gun off to JP who turned it around in about a week. The cost of the work was $90. I tested the gun out this weekend and accuracy has improved by about 2/3rds, the gun is happily shooting 2.5 to 3.5 inch groups at 25 yards offhand. I now have confidence in the gun.

Well done JP!

Edited by BigMoosie