Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA (what are we getting right)

Coach

You have a member base that freely shares performance improvement information. When I stepped away from the sport nearly 5 years ago, there was no real use of digital video,,,,it was just starting to become popular, now there are vids everywhere and information being shared that help a lot of us improve.

I love that, and I love the adoption of technology with the electronic scoring that gets scores in people's hands faster. Those have been awesome changes to the game.

I love that I can walk onto a range I've never shot at with people I don't know and instant have a group of people I can talk to and have a good, safe, and fun experience at a range.

NOW,,,,I just need a new STI Limited Gun or maybe an open gun.......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of things done right but this is the one thing that USPSA does very well.

I love that I can walk onto a range I've never shot at with people I don't know and instant have a group of people I can talk to and have a good, safe, and fun experience at a range.

Lot of things done right but this is the one thing that USPSA does very well.

+1000 :D