Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NW Indiana

cyprant

Im from NW Indiana. I got into USPSA a few months ago, and took a competition 101 class. Im shooting my first match this weekend. Its a 6 classifier match. Should be fun. Im a member at ingunowners.com witht he same handle incase any one recognized the name. It took me a while to sign up here... but glad I did.

Im from NW Indiana. I got into USPSA a few months ago, and took a competition 101 class. Im shooting my first match this weekend. Its a 6 classifier match. Should be fun. Im a member at ingunowners.com witht he same handle incase any one recognized the name. It took me a while to sign up here... but glad I did.

I take it you hit North Porter?

A couple of my buddies and TD Roe were out there too...

If you're new to the area, check out WIILSHOOT.COM. I catalog a lot of the events in the Northern IL, Souther WI area.

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, i think i saw you there...at least I remember seeing a shirt that said willshoot. Thanks. I should be there every month. See you arround. Btw, if im thinking of the right guy, you have a sweet ride...

Yeah, i think i saw you there...at least I remember seeing a shirt that said willshoot. Thanks. I should be there every month. See you arround. Btw, if im thinking of the right guy, you have a sweet ride...

What can I say, everybody loves my Prius! :roflol:

prius.jpg

But... You might also be thinking of Jay's pimped out Toyota FJ, which I covet...

Though that is a sweet prius, I was drooling over the FJ...

It isn't often that you see a Prius with NRA stickers... :roflol:

We'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, North Porter, shooting steel - see you there?

Maybe, i have it worked out with my wife that I must shoot the first sundays for uspsa...I did steel down at Riley Conservation Club Easter weekend while we were visiting my folks...

Not sure I should push my luck for the 4th weekend in a row...especially this early in the season..

Haha...

Edited by cyprant