Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC ROs

Skywalker

Coat and tie? Hell, I'm still trying to convince Brother Chepit to wear socks and underwear .........

Do I sense the need for tweaking the following rule?

5.3 Appropriate Dress

5.3.1 <snip> The Match Director will be the final authority in respect of what garments competitors are allowed to wear.

:D

Australia superior ?

Well, Did you saw the last 6 nation's tournament final Vince ?

Do you remember what was the color of the winning team's shirts ?

I bet they were blue :D

No fear of Haka :P

The dark glasses and labrador thing would be lots of fun.

Australia superior? Well, Did you saw the last 6 nation's tournament final Vince ?

Bah-humbug, my little Froglais Friend. Those warm-up matches are merely social events, and you guys probably poisoned our little snails <_<

Australia has been in 5 of the 8 Rugby World Cup Finals, and Australia is the only nation to win the Rugby World Cup twice. Moreover, Australia's overall record for Rugby World Cups: 22 matches, 18 wins and 4 defeats with a total score of 642-302.

kangaroo.GIF

All together now:

"Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,

Under the shade of a coolibah tree.

And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled,

Who’ll come a waltzing matilda with me?"

Don't worry about John Amidon - he's got your number guys.

The thought of BDH doing a hakka and Troy going "commando" under his kilt has forced us to call an Emergency Session of the IPSC Rules Security Council to consider and adopt the following new rule:

10.8 Match Disqualification - Scaring Women and Children

10.8.1 Competitors and match officials will be disqualified from a match for actions which the Match Director, Priest, Minister, Rabbi, Witch Doctor or another Holy Man deems is likely to scare women and children. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to, large American men doing a hakka, sumo or similar dance, Scotsmen displaying their "meat and two veg", purple pachyderms ventilating their nether regions outside the confines of a porta-potty and Kiwis engaging in lewd acts with farmyard animals (including "platonic" kissing). The Range Master must be notified as soon as he stops barfing.

:D

I'm Irish--so therefore I can exploit this rule! :lol:

Plus, I agree with Neil, the restriction on platonic kissing is too harsh... B)

Troy