Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member in Buford GA

Atlgentlegiant

Beginning USPSA shooter in Buford GA. Shooting limited-10 with a Glock 35 I have modified with a Glockworx trigger, SJC magwell and a few other tweaks. I am also looking to get into tactical shotgun and just purchased a Mossberg 930 Pro-tactical which is shooting great so far (other than me getting used to shooting slugs and buckshot again...ouch).

I shoot some local USPSA matches with North Atlanta Action Shooters and I also shoot GSSF indoor. Hoping to get to some outdoor matches as soon as I can get some time from work and training junk.

Loving the game so far and as a former football player, wrestler (HS and college)and scuba diver having another sport that can feed the adrenaline needs is a lot of fun.

Welcome, I am in the Ball Ground area (Forsyth County, GA). Check out RBGC (Riverbend Gun Club)Practical Shooters. They hold their monthly match on the 4th Saturday of the month. This month's match was a pistol/shotgun match (Outlaw Rules). April will be USPSA pistol match. May will be back to pistol/shotgun match. Shotgun and pistol stages are fun.

I am new to sport as well. I have been shooting USPSA and Glock matches for one year. This is a great sport.