Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coupled PMag LR20s...OK for Heavy Tac Optics?

chainring

For Tactical Heavy Optics, can a couple of PMag LR20s be coupled together? I don't shoot but a local match or two and the Larue Multigun, so that is the match for which I am thinking of doing this. "Mag capacity is 20 rounds..." Is coupled considered 2 mags or 1 for Larue?

Yep, the springer is the one I want to try. Rob Romero told me he has the same problem with his AR10 mags losing rounds, too, but I was hoping it was just the armalite mags that did that! Think I'll try some anyway...

You have a brake or comp on your rifle, Chuck?

I'm no Chuck, but I promise you that everyone competitive has a comp on their HM rifle. Some of them look pretty funny, but def get a comp. It makes a TON of difference in calling hits and transitioning. I've used the JP and the Titan. I stuck with the Titan. I have the Stainless JP that I would let go for about $75 shipped.

Yep, the springer is the one I want to try. Rob Romero told me he has the same problem with his AR10 mags losing rounds, too, but I was hoping it was just the armalite mags that did that! Think I'll try some anyway...

You have a brake or comp on your rifle, Chuck?

Yeah, it's an 18" DPMS barreled gun with a SJC Titan comp. I haven't shot it much but it did slide a bit during the one match I used it at. Kind of sucks because it's great to shoot off of.