Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone know when is the next shippment is?

downhere2

From Tanfoglio to the US?

EAA gets a shipment at the end of each month, next week! They have to inventory so early next month. EAA got no parts in last month's shipment. Maybe this month will be Better.

I'm stiil waiting on Limited conversion slide from an order in January!

From Tanfoglio to the US?

EAA gets a shipment at the end of each month, next week! They have to inventory so early next month. EAA got no parts in last month's shipment. Maybe this month will be Better.

I'm stiil waiting on Limited conversion slide from an order in January!

Thank You

actually, a shippment came in last week or so. EAA shipped to their Distributors on Thursday 3/15. I know Bill Hicks and South someting Sportsomething received some stuff. I have a 10mm Witness in the mail! Nice, so excite. Call your dealer. I use Arrowsmiths (262-249-9933) in Lake Geneva, WI. Tony has good connections with several Distributor and was able to get my 10mm and some stock for his shop.

actually, a shippment came in last week or so. EAA shipped to their Distributors on Thursday 3/15. I know Bill Hicks and South someting Sportsomething received some stuff. I have a 10mm Witness in the mail! Nice, so excite. Call your dealer. I use Arrowsmiths (262-249-9933) in Lake Geneva, WI. Tony has good connections with several Distributor and was able to get my 10mm and some stock for his shop.

When EAA got no parts last month, i ment mags, slided, barrel etc. the did get guns in.

After they inventory then evey thing is shipped to thier Distributors.So what your guy got on the 15th was from the Feb. shipment.

The sweet spot for us to buy is between the 10th and the 20th of each month. So march's boat is due and the cycle starts over again.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm sure the guns came in on 3/15. I spoke with Dawn/Dixie at EAA on the 3/15 and she said a shippment just came in that morning and they were unboxing and she did not know what came in. On Tues 3/20 she call me and said that 'a few' 10mm's were just shipped to Hicks and the other Distributor. I called Hicks as soon as we hung up and Hicks did not have any in yet. I did not ask about parts.

That's what Dawn told me. I actually called her twice on Thursday, and once on Friday. Friday she threatened to put me on the bottom of the list if I called again! :surprise: I think she was 1/2 kidding.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm sure the guns came in on 3/15. I spoke with Dawn/Dixie at EAA on the 3/15 and she said a shippment just came in that morning and they were unboxing and she did not know what came in. On Tues 3/20 she call me and said that 'a few' 10mm's were just shipped to Hicks and the other Distributor. I called Hicks as soon as we hung up and Hicks did not have any in yet. I did not ask about parts.

That's what Dawn told me. I actually called her twice on Thursday, and once on Friday. Friday she threatened to put me on the bottom of the list if I called again! :surprise: I think she was 1/2 kidding.

Sounds like you got those girls under control. Dawn is a sweet heart!