Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Shooter

I bought a Springfield Champion and shot at a local range this past month in the limited 10 class. I had a blast. This is the most fun I have had in a while. I have alot too learn. I ordered Brian's book and can't wait to get started reading that too.

I have been reading through this forum alot. I don't have much of anything to contribute to this forum yet. Well, I'm sure I'll find some place to post some questions that I have.

Welcome to The Forum GearHead. You can learn so much here it is increadable. As far as USPSA shooting just remember to have fun, and if you want to start improoving at a much faster pace, Dry Fire, Dry Fire, and then Dry Fire.

Welcome to the forum. If you search old posts you can find tons of information on nearly anything. They ain't kidding about dry-fire. For something that is free, you will be amazed at how far it can take you. Sometimes dry-firing can even work out problems when live-fire can't.

..."This is the most fun I have had in a while."...
My thoughts exactly when I took up shooting over two years ago--and still having fun! ;)

Welcome to our world here. JD45 is right. Brian's Forums is just old enough now that we've archived TONS of great material on all subjects listed here. Dive in! :D