Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mounting C-More to Buckmark ?

GlockOp

I am trying to get my new C-More slide Ride attached to my Buckmark today and get it sighted in after work for 2 matches this weekend. One issue I have is mounting the front end to the barrel. All of the screws that came with the Allchin Mount and with the Slide Ride are just lon enough to go through the C-More and into the Allchin mount, fitting slush on the bottom. The way it was explained to me, the front screw should come through both the Optic and Mount and be lock Tighter into the Barrel. I hope I have explained this OK. My question is should I go get a longer screw for mounting the C-More to the Allchin and into the barrel?

I am not sure I understand you exactly but I have a cmore mounted on my 22 pistol, 22 rifle, and two open guns, and have no screws into the barrel. I have never had any problems with them and used the removable locktite. By the way, I have used longer screws and Ace hardware carries them here and so does BiG R, don't know if you have one of those where you live

Edited by bigstick0000

Thanks. I figured it out. The screw to mount the C-more to the Allchin mount MUST be flush and not extend into the chamber in the Buckmark. I just ground it down little by little. The good thing about that mount is that it does not sit up like the railway, but lower on a flat mount. Shot it today and an really happy with it. Yes the front of the mount screws into the barrel and to clean the gun you just remove the rear mount screw and take the barrel off. Really very easy.

• 1 month later...

We just got something in that you might like for the Buckmark pistols:

90 degree mounts

I don't think you can get the CMORE lower to the bore than this.

They are from Bearcave Machine....Barry is on this forum too!!

Edited by TRUBL

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the 90 degree Mounts in stock for the Browning Buck Mark.....and I got some 'universal' 90 mounts that will work on any Weaver or picatinney rail.....not many of those left and the are going for $30....as soon as I change the website price.

post-2749-0-61707200-1335102757_thumb.jp

Tim

Edited by TRUBL