Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA 40 and 9x21

eric nielsen

Answer to MPolans, here is the broken-down Italian warhorse, c1994.

pic 1

Not all the cracks are visible - nasty one from thumbsafety & back.

pic 2

Used to clean up this magwell & coldblue it on occasion. Still the best well ever.

pic 3

Next time I'll steady the cam with my tripod. Anyone know what "forum will not accept dynamic URL's" means? I tried linking with the IMG button but no go...

Looks like you spent a lot of time customizing it for yourself, too bad it didn't work out for you. :(

And dang, that magwell is nice! I like the beavertail too.

Those P9's sure do feel good to me, about the only gun that feels better than my Caspian hi-cap. <_<

Now THAT is a well-customized gun! I bet that it is as comfy as a well-work pair of Birkenstocks! It might have been Duane who wrote a good article in FrontSight last year to the effect of "Beware the man with the worn out-looking gun!" Thanks for the pics! Regards, C.

That's better than pages of:

GIF89a–x¢#`­ÿÿÿŠªÓ^ŠÃ@u¸2k²âêôÄÕé!ù,–xÿºÜþ0ÊI«½8ëÍ»ÿ`(Ždižhª®lë¾p,Ïtmßx®ï|ïÿÀ pH,?ȤrÉl:ŸÐ¨tJ­Z¯Ø¬vËíz¿à°xL.›Ïè´zÍn»ßð8£ ƒº K <êw7ƒ?U{7?’•{tu? w?wžŒŠy€Œš§¥ª“x?ž³?uœ?¥ ¢Š§›0‘‘Å~ƒ{?ÇËË •„‰×ÙÆ?Ê’ÛÙÇÈ„}„wƒÊÐãÓ…ÎÜä0Ø?Ï‡Æ ‘{ü—¼þØó¬\¢þÓà›$„áN3 €Ð?wìŒÁZÍÿ Q4ˆÝyç§#sÐÅÛÈ Î?bÁ±< Çe vìH€Ê”Ú„¨ÑÚ‹HäÞ姴RÅptÕQ9ÔŽ(BxìüÓÀŸ×ˆúÞÍÂú@¥¡©Pa¼mIB?z| p¢³Ëòà¤i®A»8}C”Ní’lâ1GàÀÅdi_TR„ÍÀ¤wn¥øà?1B?ˆæçw)!f¦+ù‰tGæX²-#*?ÃWƒN:)^ª?/£ºØŠÜPFå(_μ¹s CôÉÅ’D@)q¯çn´ép »ó†ÐÊSêT3:è’gZe UC]?‚Ó24¿U`?_$TY(pÿ#q8ä8”MF\}ÕšaÜT‡X6…ÑF“me?DHU—‡=JųN•ôTa8Ô‰9kE%¢Npiǃ.WÁãW‡9Àˆc§5dŽof‰µ•©ƒcP- bF°HŽJ‡™• ?@†EyÝ”Ôgä(¤G0 HUaGE$ÄU]þ`Ä…~ñ…b%zØËiÍÀd@uÝ?eDдZP?•F?ùó TžíC¤ †Ìf@rž!òHˆPÌ·€m?]÷[*Æ]0JÁ 7Üs †*ꨤ–ÊA|¸Ü–ªÓ½çàÉLâÝMœQ€^w?)‡Ñ[­Úé+56ZCÃ?¢Š«©è‘ÜÔÜÜAÌ?†îѧ“¤‘ãO4ÅÌ&«<Ëb!¬e~œ¶¦`$"³b"’{ç;¥ÉD¯bfO*ùXIf•häê«nˆ/EÆE?<ñ&2QÖj l;"–½ËlÙšVÌjäæašiǬⴙ1ˆ s6цÒR‹"ý€5I™ÊìâN6ÑZˆ^Li)º`M]H:©!xâbo¾Ý¦.šjôÑH'­ôÒL7íôÓPG-õÔTWmõÕXg­õÖ\wíõ×`‡-öØd—möÙh§­öÚl·íöÛpÇ-·Ô ;