Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Alabama

Hacksaw Shaw

Hello,

I am working on starting 3 gun along with my cousin and two other friends. We went last Sunday to Phenix City and watched there multi-gun match. Man it looks like a tons of fun. Dad shot pistol tournaments the whole time I was growing up with the F.O.P. I never could shoot with them because it was limited to police officers but,I did practice with them. I'm ex-millitary, hunter, skeet shooter. I have shoot SASS Cowboy events, just got tired of dressing up and not being comfortable. Using dad's Glock 17 that still has some factory parts. I bought a DPMS Panther M-4, friend of mine sold me a used EOTech for it. Also put a mossy 930 on layaway will be picking it Friday to start playing with. Rebuilding our home range in the back yard for practice. We also have and ride horses. Any helpful info always apreciated. Been reading all over this forum since november, lots of good intel. Figured I should join since I was benefitting so much from it.

Thanks,

Michael "Hacksaw" Shaw

Thanks. I'm in Wilsonville 20-30 miles south of Birmingham. Yea we saw one in birmingham the first match is March 24th at scssa. Also saw one in Anniston, not sure when there first one is. We're planning on shooting at the one in birmingham. We may tote our mags in our pockets or swapping gear between us but, we will shoot. =)

Welcome.

There are some good matches at the SCSSA/Brocks Gap range. I have not shot their monthly three gun, but have shot many of their quarterly carbine/multigun matches. You will find good people and quality stages at those matches.

Hurley