Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

T.A.S Glock sights

carlosa

It does look interesting.

From the photos, it doesn't really seem to be a true notch and post, so mebbe not good to go in Production, OK in Limited/L10?

yeah am not sure what that would be considered.. it's looks like some freaked out alien technology :)

Not impressed. Not good for competition, not good for carry, not good for low light, not good for bright light, not good for accuracy. I'm not sure that I don't prefer plastic stock Glock sights. I got one to try a while ago and I keep meaning to sell it.

Not impressed. Not good for competition, not good for carry, not good for low light, not good for bright light, not good for accuracy. I'm not sure that I don't prefer plastic stock Glock sights. I got one to try a while ago and I keep meaning to sell it.

Duly noted. ;)

It looks like tha Armson OEG concept, just in miniture.

http://www.armsonusa.com/armsonoeg.html

Not sure how fast it would be. The first picture, Glock with no sights, is actually the FASTEST combat sight. Put the square in front of your face and start pullin'!

Yep. I took a newly assembled open glock to the range with no sights. Was drilling the 60 yard steel plate. Ran a stage and had almost all As. Went back with sights, slower, less accurate. I've since fixed some of the issues I had that allowed that to occur, but it was interesting.

lol good to know :D

I had a chance to mess around with this setup on a Glock that someone brought to the range a couple of days ago. I'm not sure why it would be any better than standard sights, to be honest. That being said, it didn't seem substantially worse. If you're holding the gun on target, the picture presents itself as looking pretty much like a regular notch-post setup.