Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having a tough dad

Loves2Shoot

Wow, I bet the guy with the camera was freaking out as he rode up there.

Especially since the guy filming the riding was his wife (my mom.)

I talked to my nephew more today and he said he thought he has killed him at first and he was totally freaking out.

He actually cracked the helmet on the skid plate of his bike. I talked with dad today and he said he is feeling great (I think the drugs were talking) but he escaped with just some serious bruising and doesn't recall a thing, so in his words, "It wasn't that bad."

"Not bad" to him is a very relative thing though, as he spent a lot of years in his younger years breaking his body on cross country moto racing before bike became so plush. Needless to say, with a dad like him, whining was not put up with growing up. I really appreciate that now.

Wow, I bet the guy with the camera was freaking out as he rode up there.

Especially since the guy filming the riding was his wife (my mom.)

I talked to my nephew more today and he said he thought he has killed him at first and he was totally freaking out.

He actually cracked the helmet on the skid plate of his bike. I talked with dad today and he said he is feeling great (I think the drugs were talking) but he escaped with just some serious bruising and doesn't recall a thing, so in his words, "It wasn't that bad."

"Not bad" to him is a very relative thing though, as he spent a lot of years in his younger years breaking his body on cross country moto racing before bike became so plush. Needless to say, with a dad like him, whining was not put up with growing up. I really appreciate that now.

Nice, Scott.

:D