Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Im tired of black

I was tired of looking like everyone else at a match so I decided that I needed some color. Magazine basepads are offerend in different colors, 2011 grips are offered in different colors, pistol mag pouches are offered in different colors, heck even belts are offered in different colors. But what is always the same black as everyone else? AR mag holders, I fixed that by ordering some colored Kydex and formed it up myself.

pink1.jpg

Those will be worn by a member of Team Fordyce, not sure which one though........

red2.jpg

One of these will be worn by a sell out ......... He gave up Tac Irons to shoot one of those scope thingies.

blue1.jpg

And blue just cause.

They all have Tek Lok's on them so is easy to switch around if need be. I made them all bullets rearward, but as you can see from the pics they will take a mag either way, has user adjustable tension screws on them so if you want them a little tighter or a little looser you can adjust to your liking.

I just figured Id show em off a little bit.

Edited by Outsydlooknin75

Nicely done

Where'd you get the kydex? Can you share some tips you leanred making them?

Kydex came from knifekits along with the Tek lok's.

Tips I learned, pay someone to do it or pay Brownelles the 40 bucks each for the Bladetechs. Trying to set up the pattern is the hardest part of it all. You can get them fairly uniform but its best to understand that making them all exactly the same isn't going to happen, there are going to be differences from piece to piece.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk