Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Difference between the CZ Tactical Sport and Standard

EngineerEli

FWIW, my TS has a radius between the slide recoil spring housing and the bottom surface of the slide/rail (just like the TS). I'll follow up on the others as I get time.

Did you mean, "my ST has a radius between the slide recoil spring housing and the bottom surface of the slide/rail (just like the TS)."?

FWIW, my TS has a radius between the slide recoil spring housing and the bottom surface of the slide/rail (just like the TS). I'll follow up on the others as I get time.

Did you mean, "my ST has a radius between the slide recoil spring housing and the bottom surface of the slide/rail (just like the TS)."?

Yes, My standard has the radius. Pictures to follow...eventually.

• 1 month later...

My TS, a gun produced in 2005, has an odd "pad" on the ejection side of the frame, in the area around the trigger where the slide impacts the frame on full recoil. Does every TS have this, or is it a casting error?

post-12367-0-60061400-1331345259_thumb.j

Edited by pivoproseem

I'll be receiving a standard IPSC next week and my friend lend me a TS. When i get it next week i'll give them to burning squirrels for detailed analysis if he is not busy with school.

Edited by smoothdraw

My TS, a gun produced in 2005, has an odd "pad" on the ejection side of the frame, in the area around the trigger where the slide impacts the frame on full recoil. Does every TS have this, or is it a casting error?

It looks like they repaired the casting mold or welded it.