Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para 6" 10mm

mwx40x40

So, first Para comes out with the 6" 45, and we all ask where is the 40S&W? Then a custom lightened 6" 9mm topend from the custom shop. Now a 6" 10mm. For a company that has had Pro shooters like Todd and now Travis, how come they are still not producing a 6" 40? I know the 10mm can easily be re-barreled for 40, but that's not the point.

Great question. With Travis T. shooting guns that we can not get from the company he is shooting for. Whats the point. Who want to shoot a .45 when I can shoot a.40 in limited and make major power? <_<

Edited by a matt

About 3 weeks ago, I called the Para Pro Shop and asked if they were going to come out with a .40 6 inch kit like the 9mm. The guy I talked to, who was very nice, said that he would talk to his manager about it. I let him know that I would buy one immediately, especially if they had the same lightened slide as the 9mm.

Z

Edited by Zebraman

One thing you have to remember the number of USPSA shooters who would buy a 6" .40 Para is a very small number. I would say that there would be 3x the number of 10mmm sold as opposed to .40 and probably 10x the number of 45's would be sold. The average Joe gun buyer looks for a .45 before a .40, the 10mm would be more useful to the hunting shooter.

Rich