Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P .22 conversion

jkatz44

Ya I seen some vids of them but am really looking for a dedicated upper.

M&P owners have been asking for one since they were first introduced. No luck yet. At one time, Randy @ Apex Tactical talked about building one. But, he has so many projects working now, I doubt that it will happen for a few years, if ever.

Does anyone know of a reliable 22 upper that I could put on a m&p 9L?

I also want one, so I'll have the same great <3 lb. trigger. I contacted Tactical Solutions a few months ago, and asked the when they would make one. Their reply was, "That information is classified". Yeah, Right!:roflol:

Does anyone know of a reliable 22 upper that I could put on a m&p 9L?

I also want one, so I'll have the same great <3 lb. trigger. I contacted Tactical Solutions a few months ago, and asked the when they would make one. Their reply was, "That information is classified". Yeah, Right!:roflol:

I want a 22 conversion unit too so I can practice using the same trigger. If Tactical Solutions doesn't make one maybe Advantage Arms will.

I want a 22 conversion unit too so I can practice using the same trigger. If Tactical Solutions doesn't make one maybe Advantage Arms will.

If they do and it's as finicky as the Glock kit, no thanks! I have one for my G19 and it's frustrating at best. I understand the very nature of 22's and the occasional jam, but no other kit or gun comes with a list of "do not use" ammo longer than the list of "known to work". Their biggest problem is their weak extraction system and they have to know this by now. The fact that they haven't revised anything about it since its inception is ridiculous. I guess when the line is still 3 months deep to buy a turd, why bother polishing it at all! :lol: