Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from western PA

EDL

Just introducing myself.

Retired Air Force (2006) now living in western PA with the wife and kids. I'm an IT professional by trade but love guns, shooting and currently a budding "gunsmith"... well, at least a strong interest and minimal experience.

EDL, welcome to the forums. Visit us at the web site below to see where you can shoot USPSA in Western PA (and there is also Eastern OH).

Let us know where you are located and we will hook you up with willing folks!

Just introducing myself.

Retired Air Force (2006) now living in western PA with the wife and kids. I'm an IT professional by trade but love guns, shooting and currently a budding "gunsmith"... well, at least a strong interest and minimal experience.

That's how this all starts!!! Welcome from Ohio! :)

Welcome from another NE Ohio member :cheers: Where about are you located? There are a lot of great clubs near the state line to shoot at! This forum is FULL of knowledge.

We live in the huge village of Nickelville, population about 40 :P

It's located off 38 about 10 miles north of Emlenton (exit 45 off I80).

Welcome from another NE Ohio member :cheers: Where about are you located? There are a lot of great clubs near the state line to shoot at! This forum is FULL of knowledge.

We live in the huge village of Nickelville, population about 40 :P

It's located off 38 about 10 miles north of Emlenton (exit 45 off I80).

Pardoe, Gem city (Erie) and New Castle are all within your range. Erie has some awesome indoor matches that Matt puts on, and they are running right now.