Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDM 5.25 passes 4000 rounds

ErichF

This is a screen shot from my RangeLog.com firearm detail. This gun has been a load n go piece since I got it at the end of October. I'm expecting this gun to take me all the way to A class in Production :cheers:

7649d1325473679-xdm-5-25-passes-4000-rounds-shotlog_1-1-12.jpg

Edited by ErichF

This is a screen shot from my RangeLog.com firearm detail. This gun has been a load n go piece since I got it at the end of October. I'm expecting this gun to take me all the way to A class in Production :cheers:

7649d1325473679-xdm-5-25-passes-4000-rounds-shotlog_1-1-12.jpg

4,000 rounds, that's all? Erich, yer slacking...... Glad to hear its still running good.

Thought about it but there is only 37 spots left from what I saw in a post.

I want to do open also but that firearm costs a whole lot more!!

Registration opens on January 15 and according to MatchSignup there are 96 openings.

Excellent, I was considering the Open, but it's a little too soon to plan for that one. I am seriously considering Area 6, though. You?

Don't wait too long, price goes up on January 15th. Some hotels are also completely booked. Sent in my registration today as well as made my hotel ressie today.

Excellent, I was considering the Open, but it's a little too soon to plan for that one. I am seriously considering Area 6, though. You?

Don't wait too long, price goes up on January 15th. Some hotels are also completely booked. Sent in my registration today as well as made my hotel ressie today.

Are you talking about the FL Open, or Area 6?

FL Open.

FL Open.

Fl open has gotten too stinkIng expensive