Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Chicago Bears

donnyglock

We also got burned by our coaching staff. Smith always says "we hang our hat on deffence". However time and time again they go into the soft shell prevent deffence and let a team they have handled all game get right back into it. That was the worst display of chicken poop football I have ever seen.

We also got burned by our coaching staff. Smith always says "we hang our hat on deffence". However time and time again they go into the soft shell prevent deffence and let a team they have handled all game get right back into it. That was the worst display of chicken poop football I have ever seen.

"

Yeah, as Madden used to say: "The only thing a prevent defense prevents is you from winning. I hate it! But, still Barber gets the award for this one! Is sitting down that hard?

I wish the owners would sell to someone that wanted to have a successful team. Go out and spend some money and get quality players where they are needed. O line and the receivers would be a great start. Until they spend a little and get players in their primes, they are going no where.

Too many people are happy just to go to the game. Cubs are the same way. When you make a ton of money putting a mediocre product out, why take from the profit to make it better. They are not going to make any more money. Same with the Cubs.

to my point... where is Greg Olsen? He and Cutler got something going last year. Now he is doing well with Cam Newton.

Sucks to be a Bears fan and actually care about W & L.

Matt