Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extended mag release for 75b?

SDM

Is there an extended mag release available to replace the O style on a 75b? I've looked at CZ Custom and CZ USA and not found anything. Would a release off a different gun work? I need this to be legal for USPSA production.

Yes, the stock is too short. I having to move my hand too much to get my thumb around to it.

I saw that the 85 combat comes with an extended release. I didn't know if it would fit. How much longer is it?

The webshop link above to the 85 combat is the correct one. I have that part on a couple of my pistols and ordered it from CZ-USA. This is the one you want. It is not as extended as the D style or Shadow frame. If you want one that high you would have to get one and modify it to fit the round hole in the standard 75B frames.

Jason :ph34r:

The webshop link above to the 85 combat is the correct one. I have that part on a couple of my pistols and ordered it from CZ-USA. This is the one you want. It is not as extended as the D style or Shadow frame. If you want one that high you would have to get one and modify it to fit the round hole in the standard 75B frames.

Jason :ph34r:

This can you moved to Open if you "modify" the OEM part. Notice that in Appendix D4 21.6 it only uses the word "replace", unlike 21.5 that uses the words "modified or replaced".

[Realistically, though, unless the RO or Chrono guy is intimately familiar with CZ's, I doubt they would notice, or remember that nuance in the rules.]