Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday

EEH

well it's also our anniversary,and her birthday,,the story--when we were young and Dumb,I ask her what do you want for your birthday,so naturally she said you,so I married her on her birthday,,and it has proved to be the best thing I ever did,we are still together,I have two son's, three grandchildren,one of whom is 21,we have never been apart except for work reasons,never seperated,I still LOVE her,we retired together,did I say I love her,,I first met her on a blind date ( date someone you never met ) for our younger croud ) we were marreid two years later,,the story began Nov.11,1963--we went to the mountains in a 1950 Ford, were married December 10,1965,, still going strong and I still LOVE HER..

Awwww ..... that is such a sweet story. I love the idea of being married on your wife's birthday. Makes it easier to remember both dates (or double dog-house if you dont!)

Love is all you need in this world. Love is the most powerful thing there is. Keep love in your hearts and you'll never part.

Congratulations to both of you! :)

The best thing about this post is that I understand exactly. Good to see someone else find the other half of their soul. My life started when my wife arrived and will end when she leaves. I'm sure you understand. This is as it should be. Joy to the world! :cheers: