Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What chokes do I need for my SLP?

Rob Traynham

Thanks for the advice , and link. I've been leaning toward the LM for mmy first purchase.

This may be a stupid question being I'm new to shotgun shooting, but are chokes universal for shotguns, or do I need to purchase a certain style for the SLP MK 1?

Edited by Rob Traynham

Thanks for the advice , and link. I've been leaning toward the LM for mmy first purchase.

This may be a stupid question being I'm new to shotgun shooting, but are chokes universal for shotguns, or do I need to purchase a certain style for the SLP MK 1?

I believe they use the Invector style choke. I like the Brileys that have a knurled portion on the end so you can change them without a wrench.

Doug

I believe they use the Invector style choke. I like the Brileys that have a knurled portion on the end so you can change them without a wrench.

Doug

doug, also as a reminder when you tighten your choke by hand, you should still use a wrench after and give it just a little more. And always put grease on the outside of your chokes, before installing.