Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Racker Question...

Panic Flinch

Hi all...quick question. Does Limcat make a racker compatible with the Quinn II mount? (I have the Razorcat in 9) My stock/original racker is in the way! I wrote the question to him on his web site, but I'm sure he is pretty busy for such a simple question. I'd be grateful if someone here knows. Also...his cuts in the slide for the racker are somewhat different (dovetailed with a step)...so I don't think many rackers are compatible with his slots...otherwise I would have just gone with the Quinn II racker. Thanks for any knowledge you may have. Regards, Gavin

I have a Quinn II on my new Limcat Flashcat 9 mm open gun. Right now I have the short one mounted to the right side. Johnny has made me a longer racker and mailed it out yesterday. I will let you know how it is next week when it comes in.

Thanks again everyone for the replies. I did get an e mail from him today and he is sending out the item as well as a few other odds and ends I needed as soon as he can.. I was not expecting a reply so fast...I'm impressed. And please Jax...let me know how you like the racker with the Quinn II. Thanks, Gavin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again everyone for the replies. I did get an e mail from him today and he is sending out the item as well as a few other odds and ends I needed as soon as he can.. I was not expecting a reply so fast...I'm impressed. And please Jax...let me know how you like the racker with the Quinn II. Thanks, Gavin

Have you considered reversing the racker and having it on the right side of the pistol. If you do that you don't have to take it off everytime you clean the gun either.

I would love to get one of these, but am having trouble getting a response from Limcat.

It seems like they tend to work in the later hours there, like from the 2pm to 8 or 9pm range. The last time I talked to Johnny's son, he suggested to call at a later time of day.