Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Personal challenge

stoked4AA

Ran a reload drill with live ammo today. Please try and post times. I ran it 8 times

2 6" plates spaced 1 yd apart shot from a box 10 yds away. Start with 2 shells in shotgun. At beep shoot the first target, load 8 shells, shoot the second target. start with gun on shoulder pointed downrange.

timer set to random 3.0-3.5

1st shot - split (reload) - 2nd shot

1) .20 6.75 6.95

2) .18 6.78 6.96

3) .19 6.44 6.63

4) .24 6.58 6.82

5) .20 6.10 6.30

6) .19 6.87 7.06

7) .18 6.70 6.88

8) .20 6.25 6.45

I ran the shoot 1 load 8 shoot 1 drill today. 2 pepper poppers @ 10 yds. I didn't write down my 1st shot reaction times but here you go. Shot times are shoulder to shoulder.

Mark Otto Load 2 Belt

5.76 5.25 4.97

5.17 5.01 5.11

5.01 5.90 4.45

5.13 5.40 4.97

4.98 5.15 5.02

5.21 AV 5.34 AV (started to get tired) 4.90 AV (wearing a glove)

Edited by DaG

Aheadofthecurve, thanks for pointing me to the Piru 3Gun match. 3rd sunday of the month. I will try and make December's match. Looks like a lot of fun!

DaG, Thank you for posting you're times for the fire 1, load 8, fire 1 drill. youre times are exctly where I would like to be.

Aheadofthecurve, thanks for pointing me to the Piru 3Gun match. 3rd sunday of the month. I will try and make December's match. Looks like a lot of fun!

DaG, Thank you for posting you're times for the fire 1, load 8, fire 1 drill. youre times are exctly where I would like to be.

Just a heads up I think they're skipping December due to it being the weekend before Christmas. However the last match was rained out halfway through and there's been talk on Calguns that they might try a Dec. match if there's enough interest. I wasn't there but I guess the rain was so bad that the last guys almost didn't get out of the canyon.

Keep an eye on the X3 thread on Calguns.net for the updates or x3multigun.com.

Kevin

Just a heads up I think they're skipping December due to it being the weekend before Christmas. However the last match was rained out halfway through and there's been talk on Calguns that they might try a Dec. match if there's enough interest. I wasn't there but I guess the rain was so bad that the last guys almost didn't get out of the canyon.

Kevin

Like Keven said, I also heard that the December match was going to be canceled since it was near to Christmas, but that January would go on as usual. I wouldn't mind if it was was on! Calguns is a good place to get up to date info about the next match.

Few days ago we did a few runs overhere too because next year we are not allowed to use your chestrigs anymore.

SG (Nova) option 3 hold both hands, stock touching hip. Shells on alike a load 2 system

Load 8 and fire 1 round at A4 target at 10 yards.

We made 5.2 - 5.4 with an Alpha hit.

4.5 must be do-able after some training again.

Greetings

Adrie

Kevin

Like Keven said, I also heard that the December match was going to be canceled since it was near to Christmas, but that January would go on as usual. I wouldn't mind if it was was on! Calguns is a good place to get up to date info about the next match.

FYI, the last thing that I heard is that the match is on! That said, make sure to confirm on calguns before going.

One of our guys is doing 8 round reload from beep to shot 3.5 sec. :)

Sorry, no video on the internet.

Wow! What loading method is he using?

Chameleon Fabrics load 2 belt. ;)

Some of our guys are making those belts from aluminum to get them stiffer. ;)

good looking loads. One thing to pick up some immediate time....try grabbing shells from the right, instead of the left. You are grabbing shells from the furthest point from the gun and moving them all the way across your body to the gun. Then you hand has to pass by all those shells to grab more. Maybe try a few grabbing the ones closer to you rright hip and elimiante some wasted arm movement and time.

I am not using the Chameleon belt but thats indeed one thing that could improve this product.

Greetings

Adrie

Our guys are making couple secret items for the WS (based on the new IPSC rules). Wait and see. ;)

I am not using the Chameleon belt but thats indeed one thing that could improve this product.

Greetings

Adrie

Our guys are making couple secret items for the WS (based on the new IPSC rules). Wait and see. ;)

Don't let any pictures get out too early. If IPSC has time, they will ban this too!

Greetings

Adrie

Is there a previeuw on those items during CESO2012?

My friend did put a small vid online

I carry the '2load' belt completely at waistlevel.

Few days ago we did a few runs overhere too because next year we are not allowed to use your chestrigs anymore.

SG (Nova) option 3 hold both hands, stock touching hip. Shells on alike a load 2 system

Load 8 and fire 1 round at A4 target at 10 yards.

We made 5.2 - 5.4 with an Alpha hit.

4.5 must be do-able after some training again.

Greetings

Adrie

HOLY CRAP!!!!! well then lol Thats just awesome, me doing weak-hand and sucking I am at 6secs,but that was freaky fast lol Fun thing about Michigan....it was 30-something and I was doing shotgun drills today with numb fingers...figure if I can do it well now summer time will be easy lol

Yep, 9 competitors from Finland but i miss your name on the list, again... ;-)

But you will be there in september ofcourse!

Greetings

Adrie

Adrie

We have 2 competitors in our family shooting with both rifle and SG.

You know how much that will cost to travel both Championship matches, European and WS. ;)

That's the reason I won't shoot any other international matches this year except Estonia Open Rifle in July and perhaps Swedish/Nordic Championship Rifle Match.

You reload looks good but you need to cut down one more second. Our fastest guys are loading with strong hand. ;)

If you are shooting on pre match on WS maybe we can shoot on same squad. ;)