Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Canada

Red magnum

Tinny warrior, your definitely a Canadian. I haven't heard a Mike from Canmore reference in years! Got a good chuckle out of it.

As for the Edmonton match, wish I could have made it, I saw Antones video of a couple of the stages and it looked like a good time. Unfortunately deer season is open, it was a hard decision but sitting in the bush and freezing seemed like a better idea at the time.

looking forward to next spring already, spending lots of time on my reloads to get them smoother. If either of you are coming out this way for some time in the mountains drop me a line.

Tinny warrior, your definitely a Canadian. I haven't heard a Mike from Canmore reference in years! Got a good chuckle out of it.

As for the Edmonton match, wish I could have made it, I saw Antones video of a couple of the stages and it looked like a good time. Unfortunately deer season is open, it was a hard decision but sitting in the bush and freezing seemed like a better idea at the time.

looking forward to next spring already, spending lots of time on my reloads to get them smoother. If either of you are coming out this way for some time in the mountains drop me a line.

:roflol:

Gosh do I miss that show!!

Hello from Edmonton!

Just finished off my Black Badge, so I'm excited to jump right into it. Too bad the next match is in January... but I'll definitely be there (if it isn't full by the time I get my access to the IPSC AB forums...)

I find this winter schedule working better for me - local matches and Calgary (girlfriend can shop whilst I shoot). I don't think I'd really drive all the way out to Lethbridge or Ft. Mac for a match honestly! Olds is ok since it's close to CGY and Spruce Grove is practically Edmonton :)

Ian, thanks for your awesome blog :) I got a Glock, shot it, did my Black Badge and promptly bought an open gun. Sound familiar?

No more Olds matches unfortunately due to the range rules changing.

Being in Edmonton you are kind of central which is nice. Some traveling never hurt .. Why not come up to fort Mac or down to Lethbridge .. Heck I travel from Fort Mac all over the place .. 9+ hour drive to Lethbridge for me .. :)

Well, partly it is because of budget reasons being a university student ;)

But quite honestly... long drives really bore me, 3 hours to Calgary is pushing it for me! I catch myself zoning out completely around airdrie when I go down (scary on the...deerfoot? whichever the highway is) and by Ponoka on the way up! I lived in Hong Kong for most of my life, so driving/bus trips of more than an hour is a strange concept to me still.

I tend to think of Calgary as a better base to be located at for the matches we have here! Plus the food is so much better than the food here in Edmonton...