Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SV Cosmetic options

L9X25

" I was thinking of getting BL0W ME or SCREW U 2 as the S.N. Then I thought I might have a hard time getting an ATF form 6 to bring then over with a serial number like that so I scraped the idea."

Hahahahaha! Nice one! I was thinking along the lines of "I-WANT-MY-NORMAL-CAPACITY-MAGS-BACK!!!!!" or "SCREW-AWB!" How about "BIG-CAN-O-WHOOP-ASS" ????

A homebuilder friend recently added an etched pic. of Hello Kitty (no joke) to the magwell of an in-progress AR lower; I will try to talk him into a good ser. number to match!

A homebuilder friend recently added an etched pic. of Hello Kitty (no joke) to the magwell of an in-progress AR lower; I will try to talk him into a good ser. number to match!

LOL, dude that is sweet!

I always wanted to make the Malibu Barbie AR-15. If I ever reside outside the Caliban (or its rifle laws were to be repealed) I would get the pink Cavalry Arms gun and furniture, and some pretty daisy stickers.

And I want a random custom serial # buried within a bunch of other random #s, like the entire side of the receiver looking like the matrix.