Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spare parts for G-22

Gary Johnson

+1 to just carrying a second gun, even if it is not the same model the parts are usually interchangeable. As for individual parts, the only thing I have broken more than once is the mag catch spring, for which I have had three of them fail.

springs, and a spare glock. only part i had fail was a striker safety after i swapped out springs as a PM move. most of the matches i shoot at has a glock armor with all the spare parts you'd ever need at zero cost.

I had another made, so I didn't have to mess around and troubleshoot at a match... you have one issue at a match, screw looking for the problem. Ya drop the gun in the bag and get the RM to approve a change... case closed.

That would definitely be ideal, but I don't have the dough for a second gun at the moment, and at this point in my progression, that money would probably be better spent on ammo anyway. I've already got extra springs from switching to competition weights. I think I'll just order an extractor and trigger pin set and I'll be fine.

Thanks for putting these together Flex. Don't know why I didn't find the G22 thread in my search.

Setting your gun up on a preventative replacement schedule can help. Compared to a problem in a match it is easy and cheap to just replace the parts

that wear out. Once a year replace all the parts w/ springs. Seems most problems revolve around springs weakening and or breaking. Might cost $20

T